Tuesday, June 14, 2011

weddings, baths, & sparklers

Yesterday was full of errands to run - florists, reception location, rehearsal dinner decorations, antique stores. Yesterday was also full of clean dogs. I gave all three of my dogs baths. I probably should have been doing some wedding planning, considering I am getting married in 4 days!!! I can hardly believe that in just a few days all of our friends and family will be coming together to watch Tory and me finally get married! 

                                
 First meet Nyla : The biggest, yet youngest of all of them. She wouldn't take a bath without her ball. She held it in her mouth the entire time. She also has to get a bath in the big bath tub since she's roughly 80lbs; a big dog for only 11 months old.

Next meet Sammy: He is a pro at getting baths. He is allergic to grass so he's pretty used to getting them by now. He still hates them, though, and gives me this face every time.


Finally, there is Ratdog (yes, that's her real name). She hates getting baths, and shakes violently the entire time while clinging to your arm for dear life. 

I may have pushed wedding planning to the side, but at least I have a few clean dogs :) 

Also while I was procrastinating from planning, I played with sparklers. 

In case you were wondering, it takes two dogs and three people to light a sparkler.


                              

That is all for now. I will have more later as I find new ways to procrastinate.










No comments:

Post a Comment