Sunday, June 12, 2011

dancing time away

I have really been lacking in my picture taking lately, so this blog, sadly, will be pictureless.

My room looks alike a tornado has hit it and left wedding decorations and gifts everywhere, but that doesn't seem like something to complain about. The days are winding down, and I will be getting married in just under a week. I can hardly wait. It was over a year and half ago when the plans started rolling and now the last details are finally coming together. I can't wait to see all of the adventures life has in store for me, and I am so excited that I can experience them with my best friend by my side.

For some reason, the past couple of days have been extremely unproductive. Tory and I have a list a mile long of things that should be getting done, but instead we have just tinkered around town doing nothing. For example, yesterday, we went to Big Lots to look for candles for the wedding. We came out with cheese puffs and trail mix after an hour of sitting in recliners in the furniture section.

Tory's family bought a Wii a few days ago. They also purchased Just Dance 2. It is crazy how fast your time can dwindle down while you are dancing. We got the game assuming that no one would ever actually dance, and it would just collect dust. We were wrong. The Tooles can dance...or they can at least attempt to dance... for four hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment