Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I need more time

I have so many wonderful intentions on making random crafts, but never the time. To start with, I love luggage. Not the type of luggage that you normally travel with on a plane, but the really inconvenient luggage that is impossible to carry anywhere - the kind they made apparently before the invention of the wheel. I have quite the assortment of old suitcases that I would love to make into chairs. They would look a little something like this (I did not make this chair):

{http://www.recreate.za.net/products/furniture}

I also really enjoy painting. Something about it just instantly relaxes me. The last time I painted was two months ago. I painted a zebra. I don't know why I painted a zebra. I guess it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I really wish I had more time to paint, but life just gets so busy.


I also like to collect furniture. Broken or unfinished furniture, especially. I have a lot of it. I like to look at blogs and look at all the wonderful things I can do with the furniture, but usually it all ends up back at the dumpster or held captive in a garage. Here is an idea that I found to use the old drawers from my dresser as shelves on the wall. This will probably never actually get accomplished, but who ever came up with this is brilliant. 

                                                     {designsponge.com}




No comments:

Post a Comment