Monday, May 30, 2011

I GRADUATED

Earlier this month, on May 13th, I finally graduated from the University of Georgia. I have been waiting to graduate for a long time. It's been a very interesting four years, full of ups and downs, laughs and tears, and A's and B's (and the occasional C). I've had some of the greatest times of my life, but I'm glad that it's all finally behind me. I have met so many incredible people during my time in college, and I'm sad that I will not get to spend as much time with them anymore. I am, however, very excited about all the things that are coming up in my future :) I know that as great as my time in college was, my best years are yet to come. I can hardly wait to become Mrs. Toole and live in the wonderful New York City!!






No comments:

Post a Comment